Stelle einen Kuchen in Form einer Schatzkiste her.
Der Kuchen passt z.B. zu: Einem Schatzsucher-Programm, einem Seefahrer-Lager, einem Piraten-Programm, der Geschichte vom Schatz im Acker, zum Hauptgedanken "Du bist wertvoll für Gott"
- Chocolate cake (bake yourself or bought)
- Yellow fondant or marzipan
- Candy stick
- Decorative material (e.g. golden or silver sugar balls, smarrties etc.)
- Chocolate gold coins (adapted to the number of participants)
- 4 shish kebab sticks
- Buy or bake a chocolate cake
- Cover the chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Let the glaze dry.
- Cut the cake in the middle (or in the upper third) lengthways.
- Roll out the yellow fondant or marzipan and cut out the ribbons and the lock for the treasure chest.
- Attach the straps and lock to the treasure chest Cut the shish kebab sticks (two longer ones, two shorter ones)
- Use the shish kebab sticks to attach the upper part of the cake to the lower part so that an open treasure chest is created (the two long sticks in front, the short ones in the back)
- Decorate the treasure chest further (e.g. attach sugar balls as rivets to the ribbons with a sugar stick, etc.)
- Put gold coins made of chocolate into the treasure chest (for each participating child, there should be a coin)
Before cutting, it is best to remove the shashlik sticks and gold coins from the cake. The gold coins can then be distributed to every child
- Photos: Michelle Flückiger